Summer Badminton [Youth]
- This special weekly Summer event is meant for Youth [5 to 15 years old] to play Badminton.
- We are requesting for parents to volunteer in helping kids continue building their badminton skills. Hence, 1 parent can accompany their kid to play along and support them. As and when possible, we are planning to organize fun parent-kid tournaments, which is a great way to encourage kids to have fun and keep improving in this beautiful sport.
- The formal instructor-led training will resume in the new season (starting 2nd week of Sep 2021).
- Every participant is expected to bring their own Badminton rackets and other personal gear. It is also recommended to use indoor non-marking shoes while playing Badminton.
- If you are looking for options to buy Badminton accessories, our club’s sponsor BadmintonPlanet.nl (Zeelsterstraat 32, 5652 EK Eindhoven) offers exclusive discounts on certain brands (like RSL). Please ensure you mention that you play at ‘Sport N Socialize Badminton Club‘, to be granted a discount.
Costs and Membership:
- The first session for new youth players is considered to be a “trial” and would be free of cost. If the players decide to join the club, their parents/guardians would need to submit the membership form. The membership form is located in the “Membership” section of this website.
- As volunteers, there is NO cost for parent’s participation.
- Please plan to reach the venue 10 mins earlier, so that we are able to put the slot to the optimal use.
- For players travelling by cars, there is free parking available at the venue.
- We may live-stream certain parts of the event or capture photographs during this event. Such content is intended to be used purely for promoting the sport, event and the Sport N Socialize activities. If any participant doesn’t wish to be a part of the media generated/published, a request could made to the club administrators and those players shall not be photographed or video graphed. If anyone prefers to not feature in an existing media content, up on request that content shall be removed/deleted.