Adults Recreational + Training Badminton [Wednesday – Winter Schedule]
In winter period (mid-Nov to mid-Mar), our club will be playing on Wednesdays, instead of Tuesdays.
– If you are a new to the club and interested in trying out this session, please send a message over email@example.com
– Only Recreational badminton players: 19.00 to 22.00
– Training session for competition players: 19.00 – 20.00
– Training session for noncompetitive players: 20.00 – 21.00
– Every participant is expected to bring their own Badminton rackets and other personal gear. It is also mandatory to use indoor non-marking shoes inside the sport hall. Outdoor shoes/footwear should be kept in the changing rooms.
– If you are looking for options to buy Badminton accessories, our club’s sponsor BadmintonPlanet.nl (Zeelsterstraat 32, 5652 EK Eindhoven) offers exclusive discounts on certain brands (like RSL). Please ensure you mention that you play at ‘Sport N Socialize Badminton Club’, to be granted a discount.
Costs and Membership:
– If you are trying out our club, first session is free of cost.
– For players who are not yet members, the cost contribution for this session will be 8 €/person. If a visitor decides to become a club member, they will immediately be offered a member’s rate for this as well as future events for which they are subscribed for.
– Please plan to reach the venue 10 mins earlier, so that we are able to put the slot to the optimal use.
– For players travelling by cars, there is free parking available in front of the entrance.
We may live-stream certain parts of the event or capture photographs during this event. Such content is intended to be used purely for promoting the sport, event and the Sport N Socialize activities. If any participant doesn’t wish to be a part of the media generated/published, a request could made to the club administrators and those players shall not be photographed or video graphed. If anyone prefers to not feature in an existing media content, up on request that content shall be removed/deleted.